We Love Our Volunteers
We need therapeutic riding volunteers to assist with our lessons. We will provide the training you need. We also need volunteers to assist with office/administrative work, barn work, barn/paddock maintenance, fundraising, special events, etc. We are currently working on increasing our volunteer base so if you or anyone you know may be interested in volunteering a couple of hours per week, please consider signing up.
How to volunteer:
- You must be at least 14 years old (parental consent required if under 19 years).
- Attend our one-hour Volunteer Information and Orientation Session.
- Apply for a Volunteer Consent To a Criminal Record Check (no cost involved PDF).
- Download and complete a Volunteer Information Form (PDF).
- Download and sign a VTEA Waiver (PDF).
Lend us your helping hands, and we will put a fresh smile on your face and some fresh country air in your lungs!
- Volunteer Training Guide (PDF)
- Riding Centre.
Interested in work for VTEA? Check our Job Postings.
To view a pdf, you will need Adobe Reader. You can download it at the Adobe Download website.